Happy Birthday to me. I have reached the big 22. Actually 22 is kind of one of those awkward ages... the kind of age that doesn't mean a whole lot. However I love birthdays and 22 is the age I can say - I got married! My birthday weekend was the best. Yeah - I had a birthday weekend. Cool, huh?
Friday
Ryan and I met up with some of our good friends for a kebab and movie night. We always have such a blast with these particular friends and Friday did not disappoint.... delicious chicken kebabs, girly gossiping, wedding talk, desserts and coach carter. Perfect!
Saturday
I had to get up extra early because I had my wedding make-up trial. I enjoyed 2 hours of pure pampering.
Ryan and I then viewed a few houses (that's a whole other story). We do love doing this. And luckily it was pretty successful (we'll see!)
Then I was totally clueless as Ryan took me to London for my birthday surprise.
We met up with some friends for dinner. We went to a fabulous Thai restaurant. We eat alot of Thai and this one was seriously good. We started walking around Covent Garden and then suddenly right in front of me I saw this:
Friday
Ryan and I met up with some of our good friends for a kebab and movie night. We always have such a blast with these particular friends and Friday did not disappoint.... delicious chicken kebabs, girly gossiping, wedding talk, desserts and coach carter. Perfect!
Saturday
I had to get up extra early because I had my wedding make-up trial. I enjoyed 2 hours of pure pampering.
Ryan and I then viewed a few houses (that's a whole other story). We do love doing this. And luckily it was pretty successful (we'll see!)
Then I was totally clueless as Ryan took me to London for my birthday surprise.
We met up with some friends for dinner. We went to a fabulous Thai restaurant. We eat alot of Thai and this one was seriously good. We started walking around Covent Garden and then suddenly right in front of me I saw this:
Ha! Attractive! But it dawned on me - we must be going to watch Shrek the Musical. I was soooo excited. As soon as Ryan & I seen the adverts on the underground for this show (coming soon) we promised that we'd go and see it. We loved it! And we had amazing seats, just 3 rows from the front.
Sunday
Sunday was my actual birthday so after conference I opened my wonderful gifts (my mum is the best!) and blew out my candles. I felt truly spoilt. One thing I am particularly looking forward to is using my tickets to visit Bath Spa's. Ryan has organised for us to go away for the weekend (once we're married) to visit Bath and use the famous Roman Bath Spa's. Very excited!
Sunday was my actual birthday so after conference I opened my wonderful gifts (my mum is the best!) and blew out my candles. I felt truly spoilt. One thing I am particularly looking forward to is using my tickets to visit Bath Spa's. Ryan has organised for us to go away for the weekend (once we're married) to visit Bath and use the famous Roman Bath Spa's. Very excited!
My family came over for Sunday dinner and then my extended family all joined in later for lots of chocolate cake and goodies. We played some games, sat out in the beautiful sunshine, watched BGT and 'The Next Three Days'. It was perfect.
Monday
Luckily around my birthday we always get a bank holiday - so I get to celebrate extra long.
Ryan and I went to Aqua Springs in the morning. We went out for some yummy lunch. Attended to some important wedding matters and then we thought we'd show our faces at Colchester's ward activity. Where we painted each other's faces.. I think you can see my artistic skills are slightly more advanced than Ryan's!
I hope you all had a lovely bank holiday weekend! Oh and just for your reference only 24 days till our wedding day ahhhhhhhh! xx





I'm so glad you had a birthday weekend!! :) I've been pushing for the birthday week for a few years now - you should try that next year... before you know it, you'll be having a birthday month!! Love the painted faces. Ha.
ReplyDelete