Friday, 30 March 2012

In need of catching up

I haven't posted in a while and I have every intention to do so... with pictures... I just still haven't got around to uploading anything yet.

Life has been very busy but also very very lovely in the Fagg household recently. Life in general is blessing us tremendously. We just love where we are at the moment, in terms of location, ward, jobs, uni and our financial situation. We can see how blessed we are and that makes us so humble and so grateful for all that we have. Ryan has been so bogged down with uni work but it is paying off because he is doing so well and the results make all of his hard work and sacrifice worthwhile. I can't believe he is almost completely done with his 2nd year already! Crazy!

We have a couple of little projects going on at the moment too that we are super excited about which I will go into more depth about very soon.... so stay tuned. The Faggs will be back with you soon!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment