Monday, 20 December 2010

'Tis the Season

I have been doing lots of things recently to get me into the Holiday Spirit.
We've had lots of snow. Snow just instantly makes me feel christmassy (i'm just hoping it lasts till Christmas Day!), we have decorated the house and the tree (all with pictures to follow). I have watched, The Santa Claus, Elf and 4 Christmases. I have bought most of my Christmas presents (not all of them - I'm not THAT organised ;) ), wrapped them and put them under the tree, attended a winter wedding and had 2 christmas dinners already. Tis definitely the season to be joyful!

Last weekend Ryan and I also took a little 'shopping' trip into London. It was really just an excuse to see the lights and to feel that christmas buzz that London possess'. I love London at Christmas time. There is so much going on. People everywhere. Christmas carols can be heard for miles. I can't actually shop there though, Oxford Street is a big no no at this time of year. It is so packed. And I really can't stand being pushed and shoved whilst I am trying to look at things. Unless you find the most perfect quaint little streets, which we did. The crowds don't follow and the streets are ultra pretty. We ate out twice (you have to) and we also got to check out Hyde Park's Winter Wonderland which is crazy big and so much fun. Here are some of the photo's we managed to take for your viewing pleasure:

This was actually an outdoor area - I thought it was so pretty with all the lights everywhere, I just had to take a photo.
Ryan and I - A nice little man took this for us. I think he seen us struggling trying to balance the camera on one of the display hats and felt sorry for us!
ooo la la. We all love a bit of mistletoe & it was all for Charity ;) 'Merry Kissmas'
Winter Wonderland
The best hot chocolate ever. This was definitely one of our favourite parts of the day... It also helped warm us up. By this point we were freezing!









Love London. Love Christmas. Love Hot Chocolate. Love Him. Not in that order. Perfection :)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVED this post. I'm obsessed with London. I've only been there once, but I love seeing all the pictures and imagining that I'm there again. :) Someday... you guys can take us on a tour when we come! xx

    ReplyDelete