I am planning on doing a little Christmas/New Year post but I just haven't got round to uploading my pictures yet and I'm not posting without my pictures.. but this should feature very soon.
This post is mainly for me to highlight how my wedding plans are going:
1. I have finally chosen my dress. It is ordered and deposit has been paid. I am very excited about this!
2. Ryan has chosen his suit and ordered it (only his for a trial, if we like it.. then just another 9 to order!!)
3. My mood board/scrapbook/inspiration book is coming along very nicely
4. Colours and Theme chosen
5. Chapel & Temple have been booked for Saturday 25th June :)
6. Guest list has been drafted to a very high standard - so we now know numbers.
7. Notice of Marriage appointments booked.
8. Reception Venue (day & eve) has been chosen and half way booked.
9. Bishop, Registrar and Pianist organised
10. All Bridesmaids and Groomsmen know who they are
We still have ALOT to do! But i'm not feeling the strain just yet - still just enjoying the process. And most of our biggest decisions have been made... almost!
I hope you all had a great Christmas and looking forward to 2011 - I certainly am!!!!
YAY!! Planning a wedding is so much fun :) Just enjoy it. Then on your big day make everyone else carry the plans out whilst you relax and enjoy your day... ;)
ReplyDelete