Thursday, 3 February 2011

Future film critic..

I don't go to the cinema that often.. mainly because Ryan owns about a million DVD's so it's much cheaper (and cosier) to snuggle up at home and put on a DVD but within the last couple weeks we have been to the cinema a couple of times.. thanks to orange wednesday's & birthday cinema vouchers. I wanted to share what movies we seen because they were both fantastic and I want everyone to see them!!!

The 1st is 'The Next Three Days':

You can watch the trailer here if you would like: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeB-GQ7sIdo
This movie has got to be one of my all time favourites. Seriously. It's an action thriller that has you on the edge of your seat the.whole.time. It is in no way predictable. You literally have no idea what is going to happen next. I won't ruin the storyline, that's the trailer's job, but you have got to see this if you haven't already!

My 2nd recommendation is Disney's 'Tangled' in 3D:

I won't feature the trailer for this one because there is no real suspense attached. This is just a feel good movie with brilliant music and some good comedy pieces. Ryan and I both loved this (Isn't he good for watching this movie with me?... What you don't know is it was Ryan's choice, ha). I recommend this movie to anyone that wants to come out of the cinema feeling like all is good in the world. Disney just have a way of making people happy and this film totally made me happy. It is adorable!... (Even if it cost us £11.10 to see it and that was with buy one get one free) Yeah. Cinema's are so expensive these days.

OR you could just wait till these movies are out on DVD. We will deffo be buying them.

1 comment:

  1. Emma! I just seen the next 3 days last night and I wasn't really a fan..It was intense and I had no idea what was gonna happen but that seen with the truck made think things were getting a little too ridic to believe haha. BUT I am DYING to see tangled!!! The second it is in the dollar theatre I will be in the queue buying my tickets!

    OH!! And I am really missing you. Please. can. we. skype!!?!?!? x x

    ReplyDelete