The Guy:
1. Has aced every exam/assignment so far at uni this term. He's a smart one
2. Is working hard everyday, labouring, during his Easter 'break'
3. Sacrificed all pride and 'manly' respect to go and watch Legally Blonde on the West End with her.
4. Has been DJ at 2 recent events. And has more events lined up later this year
5. Has for the first time become the owner of his very own car
The Girl:
1. Has started her Temple Prep classes
2. Has realised that she unnecessairily worries and panics over everything. She already knew this but planning a wedding is one way of releasing your inner devil ;)
3. Is joining the gym for the first time in her life
4. Babysat for twin baby girls for the first time ever which has finally put to rest her desire for twin babies. Phew! it's hard work!
5. Has re-ignited her addiction to The Only Way Is Essex due to season 2 starting 2 weeks ago
We:
1. Made our first proper meal from scratch for my family. I learnt that we really can cook if we want to
2. Have made some of our very first purchases for our future home
3. Have attended a fancy dress party dressed as a Convict and Cruella de Ville
4. Celebrated our niece Tayla's 1st birthday
5. Spent our 1st valentines together ;)
6. Watched Legally Blonde in the West End
7. Seen Justin Bieber in concert (monumental event that needs to be documented)
8. Have 2 and a half months left until we are married
Wedding plans:
1. Our amazing photographer is booked. We are so excited to work with these guys, our pictures are going to be so great, I just know it!!
2. Ryan found his suit. Fell in love with it almost as much as I fell in love with my dress and booked it. He is so handsome.
3. Wedding car is booked. So I will be arriving at the chapel in style.
4. Make-up and Hair trials have been booked.
5. Design of bridesmaids dresses has been confirmed and material chosen so creation is well under way.
6. Marriage licences have been delivered. Legally we can now get married.
7. Decisions have been made about flowers - just trying to decide on a florist that 1. won't rip us off and 2. actually wants to be helpful.
8. Honeymoon destination has been chosen.
9. Caterers have been booked. Food sounds amazing. We are just awaiting our taster day.
10. Wedding shoes have been bought and delivered!!!
That's just a little update into the lives of US. There has been so much going on in our lives it's sometimes hard to take note of everything that happens. But we are still loving life and each other.
Wanted to say a special little thank you to Hanzie babe for being my US delivery box and helping me accessorize my wedding. I love you!!!
xx

YAY!!! I loved hearing all your updates... made me REALLY wish I were coming for your wedding... Perhaps I'll be spontaneous and book a flight the night before and run away - Matt won't mind, I'm sure. :) All I have to say is that you'd better take lots of pictures and post them!! I'm so excited for you guys. xx
ReplyDeleteI LOVE everything about this post, your blog make-over and especially YOU! x
ReplyDelete