I have a guilty pleasure... reality TV!
This time of year is amazing for TV (in my opinion). I am hooked to far too many shows. Ryan tried to set a 'rule' that when we got married I wasn't allowed to watch reality TV. I agreed. On the condition that he didn't watch football. I think you may know the outcome... Reality TV, I can still be your number 1 fan!
My favourite shows of the moment:
1. The Only Way is Essex. This show is a little closer to my heart because I am Essex born and bred, so the humour is right up my street (literally!). It is hilarious. The show accentuates the stereotype attached to people from Essex. It is the most cringey show I have ever seen but that's part of all the fun.
2. X-Factor. My Family and I have been hooked on this show for years. We love it. This year is a little more dramatic than most and so sometimes it can be a bit hard to watch. However I still love it. And would still watch it every week, Saturday and Sunday just to see what Cheryl is wearing ;) Matt Cardle is my favourite.
Check him out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-5M93tovEs&feature=channel
Oh and Cher: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JglWZ-wC3Vk&feature=related
3. The Apprentice. My dad and I watch this together every Wednesday night. It's our bonding time and let's us have our time to talk about all things business. I love business. So this is a perfect blend of TV for me. We always try and guess who is gonna win and whose going to be fired throughout the whole show, pausing it so many times ha ha. I don't think anyone else would enjoy watching it with my Dad and I. Nicola & Seth are also my Apprentice Buddies :)
4. I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Outta Here! This show has me in stitches.. but makes me sick all at the same time. I sometimes can't even watch the TV screen because if I did I would puke. Ant & Dec are my favourite people ever and I think that's why I watch it!!!
Gillian... seriously, she is insane! She does get voted for EVERY single bush-tucker trial, but why would you admit that you have a bug phobia, animal phobia, a water phobia, don't eat meat or insects... Of course your going to be voted for, it's entertainment! ha ha
Anyway, most of you already know about these shows. I just needed to admit publicly my guilty pleasure, so I can find out if anyone else feels the same?! Surely I'm not the only one in love with this kind of trashy TV?
No comments:
Post a Comment